Friday, December 16, 2016

More about Topre Realforce RGB availability


I just found out that Massdrop now has one drop going for Topre Real Force RGB Keyboard.  So, looks like Topre is producing more than a few keyboards just to see what the market is thinking.  Although this has not reached CoolerMaster NovaTouch availability level, I take it as a good sign that there are sufficient interest out there.

Since this keyboard is relatively different from a typical Topre Realforce, I think it speaks to Topre's confidence that this may perhaps become a cult hit like the HHKB.  I will be watching this development very closely because I do think that Topre has a one of the more interesting products out there right now.  This is one Topre Realforce that has a rather broad market appeal.  As with any Topre Realforce product tho, the price is almost always a show stopper.  At $260 US dollar/unit, this thing better be good.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment