Thursday, May 12, 2016

It's been one year already?

Wow!  It's been one year already since I first stated this blog to share my experience trying out different mechanical keyboards.  It's been a fantastic journey thus far.  I believe that I am at a reasonable point where some keyboards and types of switches are now emerging as favorites.  I also found out that there are boards out there that drive me nuts.  Anyway, I learned a lot and still have much to learn from the community and beyond.

Thank you for walking along side with me and sharing your expertise.  The journey continues as the technology keeps moving forward and the user experiences are refined, challenged and redefined.  I hope to continue share my joy of discovery in this area.  So, here's to another round!

No comments:

Post a Comment