Monday, June 29, 2015

Hats off to the pro photogs and those who excel in the product phtography

Man.  It is not easy to make products look good.  I have just tried my hands on taking images of a few keyboards I have at hand.  Oh boy.  It's a lot of work just to get something that look simple right.  I don't even think I got most of them right.  So, hats off to the professionals and those who are skilled in the area.  I am sure that they have it figured it all out and are able to streamline the whole process much faster than my trials-and-error approach.

Honestly, there's a lot that is involved and it's more than I have anticipated.  Oh, I spent a lot of time cleaning and still, some shots are just well, fuzzy... from the dust that is.....  Anyhow, I am pretty sure that I won't be taking product photography for granted any more.  So, another good learning experience from doing these mechanical keyboard tryouts.  Who knew, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment