Sunday, May 17, 2015

More at peace with the blue switches

Despite the initial shock that I didn't like the Cherry MX blue switches as much as I thought I would have, I think I have made my peace with it.  I can tolerate its chirpy characteristics more now that I am getting used to its acrostics.  I have a soft spot for tactile feel and I always thought the that clicky sound and the spring reverberation that comes after are just part of the whole experience.  I just didn't expect my initial shocked reaction to its high pitched and chatty form.

So, yes, I think I will keep a blue switches board around just because I don't think I can just let it go.  However, my top choice is still the brown switches at the moment.  To me, the brown switches keyboard has secured a spot on my PC setup now.  To choose between a blue switches keyboard or the old MS natural ergo 4k?  I might have to think for a bit, but I will reach for a Cherry MX blue switches based board after some hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment