Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Another day, another mechanical keyboard goes on sale

I guess if I start paying enough attention, there bound to be some sale out there for mainstream mechanical keyboards pretty much every week in the US market.  This one for some reason caught my attention.  Monoprice is hawking their new backlit mechanical gaming board for $70 US dollars through their Rakuten store front.  I think it has free shipping too.  The deal ends 5/14/15.  This one comes with Cherry MX red switches.  So, maybe that's why it sort of jumped out at me.  It has 2 port USB hub, audio headset and mic jacks.  (These audio plugs are probably just extensions judging by the posted images.)  So, if one fancies a linear switch, this one might fit the bill.

The usual disclaimer applies, I don't get paid by Monoprice or Rakuten.  So, this is more or less PSA.  Enjoy!

UPDATE: the deal is done.  No more....

No comments:

Post a Comment